Call to join as Editorial Board Member: Journal of Steel Structures and Construction
Our Journal of Steel Structures and Construction (OMICS International) is an Esteemed, Peer reviewed and Open Access journal which focuses on present latest developments in the field of Architectural Designing, Interior Designing and Steel Industry. Our journal promulgates all the innovative inventions in the field of steel industry and architecture.
Our Editorial Board members are is over whelmed by the response and eagerness of the academic and research contributors to publish with the journal and take part in submissions of the scientific work in the mode of manuscripts. During this year we look forward to taking some initiatives that would encourage and reward our prospective audience which include civil engineers, engineers, and a range of professionals in the Steel industry and Construction community.
Development of a Journal depends on the Editorial Board members it has and the quality support it is receiving from that board. The Editorial Board (EB) contains a group of leading subject experts who can judge the articles, journal and guide the process of publication. In other words, EB members prescribe the tone and direction of publications.
We and our journal welcomes authors to join as Editorial Board Member to our journal. Here are some of the roles and responsibilities for Editorial Members:
- All Editorial board members must obey the direction provided by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Once the plagiarism check is completed every article will be assigned with an Editor and if the article is in the area of Editor’s research interest, it is expected that assigned Editor will take up the assignment at an earliest possible time. If he or she wants to deny the assignment due to some personal reason, that should also be informed to the Editorial Office at an earliest possible convenience.
- Assigned Editor should not have any conflict of interest with any assignment, if so, then he or she should decline the assignment stating the proper reason to the Editorial Office.
- It is mandatory that every Editor treat each author with proper dignity, courtesy, fair behavior irrespective of considering the matter and fate of the article.
- Honesty and transparency is must to become an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every submission equally and transparently.
- Editor-in-Chief can take the final decision for any publication oriented issue.
- If required Editor may provide the necessary guidelines and dictate the process of submission to the author.
We strongly believe that your contribution towards our journal will enlighten our journal looking forward for betterment in the field of Steel Industry and Engineering.
Please kindly let us know your interest in joining as Editorial board by sending your CV’S to as email attachment to steelengjournals.org
Journal of Steel Structures and Construction: Open-Access